Last updated: May 24, 2019
This policy discloses the privacy practices for the https://changedriver.ca website (the "Service"). This policy applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify indicate the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill a request that you have made (e.g. to register and pay for a course).
Your Access to and Control of Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us, at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on the https://changedriver.ca website:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change or correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; and
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected and secure.
Wherever we collect sensitive information—such as credit card data—that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a “lock” icon in the address bar and looking for "https://" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. Only employees who “need to know” the information to perform a specific job (e.g. registering people, billing clients, or serving customers) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers and/or servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.